Here are listed a couple of my configuration files. You can download
them individually or run the following command to get them all ready to use:
wget -q nepsilon.net/dotfiles.tgz -O - | tar xvzf -
- Zsh, featuring more options than a human being can use in its life
time. My configuration file is here
- Urxvt, the unicode compliant member of the Rxvt family. Its
configuration file is named Xdefaults, mine is here.
- Vim, (one of) the best text editor. Makes you feel the force. My
small yet handy configuration file is over here
- 256-jungle, a 256 colors colorscheme for Vim. Really beautiful.
Fetch it here
- Railscasts, another 256 colors colorscheme for Vim. Darker than its
jungle buddy. Fetch it here
- Tmux, the BSD brother of GNU screen. _Really_ powerful, and guess
what, it maintains the split after detached/attached sessions!
Tmux.conf is here.
- GNU Screen, the screen manager with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation.
Handy but limited compared to Tmux. Anyhow, my screenrc is still here
- Irrsi, the supra cool IRC client that you can run without X. My
config is here.
- Mrxvt, a lightweight multi-tab able terminal. Too bad it doesn't
support well unicode. Grab the mrxvtrc file here